GIVE GENEROUSLY FOR THE SUCCESS OF OUR COMMUNITY, OUR SCHOOL, OUR CARNIVALE, OUR FAMILIES, OUR KIDS.
Friday November 1st 2019, we are holding a Twilight Fete to help fundraise for the students of Banora Point Primary School. To meet our fundraising goals, we are relying heavily on donations and community support. Our school P&C would love if you could offer help towards creating this special community event by donating an item that could be used on the day. We encourage parents, business owners and the community to give to create a better community and empower our children of tomorrow by our example of generosity. There are many different ways to give towards the event, something to suit everyone’s circumstances. Great or small, together we can achieve amazing things.
SEEKING BUSINESS DONATIONS
Can you request donations from local businesses that you regularly support? Did you know most local businesses love supporting their local community, especially our Public Schools. We all want to see the success of our community by supporting one another. Even just letting people know about Banora Twilight Carnivale will generate more interest and increase anticipation around the event. If you would like to know more about how to ask for donations there are some great suggestions found here.
If you would like a formal letter to request a business donation please get in touch through the CONTACT FORM. Some businesses will give a donation immediately, however most will request you return to the store at a later date. It is best to speak with the business owner or store manager and advisable to confirm a return date to collect the donation.
The business will be thanked in our newsletter to all our families, acknowledged on our P&C Association Facebook site and receive an official thank you certificate following the event.
SEEKING PRIZE DONATIONS
Prizes in new and unused condition for the raffle rumble. Donation tubs are located in the Banora Point Primary School Office.
- Garden equipment
- Baby Items
- Sports Items
- Pet Items
- Picnic Items
- Gazebos or Shade Cover
- Stage Platform
SEEKING FOOD DONATIONS
All fresh food needs to be labelled and delivered to the canteen on the day of the event.
- Bulk Sausages (up to 50kgs)
- Bulk loaves of white Bread
- Bulk Sliced Onions
- Home baked Cakes
- Home Baked Cookies
- Home made Slices
- Home cooked muffins
- Boxed Cans of Drinks
- Bulk 500ml bottles of water
- Bulk Ice
SEEKING SIDE SHOW ALLEY DONATIONS
- Bulk Chocolate blocks
- Bulk Chocolate Bars
- Bulk Coloured Hair Spray
- Boxes of bulk lollies
- Craft Supplies
If you wish to have a business acknowledged for your donation please complete the necessary details on the form below. As an appreciation for your support, the business will be thanked in our newsletter to all our families, acknowledged on our P&C Association Facebook site and receive an official thank you certificate following the event. We offer a collection service so if you are unable to arrange delivery of your donation to the Banora Point Primary School Office please let us know. We hope that you will be able to help us celebrate and look forward to an ongoing relationship for future events. If you are interested in greater business exposure please feel free to take a look at our sponsorship packages.
GENEROUS BUSINESSES DONATING TO 2019 CARNIVALE
- South Tweed Autos Smash Repairs for transporting all equipment between Spring Fiesta & BPPS.
- Amandas Cakes donated to our fundraising cake stall & BBQ at the Spring Fiesta.
- Ground Control Coffee Roasters are donating caffeine deliciousness for the Raffle Rumble!
- Gilberts Tree (Tweed City) $20 voucher toward our Raffle Rumble!
- Coastal Framing and Design $199 framing package prize for our Raffle Rumble!
- Get Hooked Fresh Seafoods vouchers of seafood-y goodness for the Raffle Rumble!
- Timezone Australia vouchers of gaming fun for the Raffle Rumble!
- Hanks Car Wash vouchers of car detail perfection for the Raffle Rumble!
- Party Time Gold Coast, jumping castle for our younger patrons AND portion of sales from popcorn and snocone stand.
- Epic Skate Rink vouchers of family time on wheels for the Raffle Rumble!
- Davey Air & Electrical with the AMAZING & USEFUL contribution of supplying cool room usage for the day!