We would like to invite any food vendors to apply to be part of this exciting annual event held in the Tweed region.
Fees for food trucks and vendors are as follows:
- Food truck/stall – $100
- All food vendor bookings are pending approval from the Twilight Carnivale committee
- Food vendors must have their own public liability insurance
- Food vendors will need to provide their own marquee and any other required equipment including any needed sandbags/weights
- No drinks are to be sold
- Food vendors will need to provide their own power if required
- Food vans will not exceed 8 in total with a mix of vendors
- Discounts are available for parents of current Banora Point Primary School students
What our Families are saying about Last Year
"Fantastic night. The kids had a ball and the adults had a great time to. Great mix of things to see and do. Bravo"
Meg - Banora Point, Tweed Heads
"Congratulations to the organising committee. It was a great event."
Lorna - Tweed Heads
"What a great event! The best one yet! You all did a great job!"
Louise - Banora Point, Tweed Coast
"It was a wonderfully fun evening all round!"
Prudence - Banora, Tweed Shire
"That really was a great event well done to everyone involved and who went along."
Paul - Kingscliff
Banora Twilight Carnivale
at Banora Point Primary School
Pioneer Parade, Banora Point
FRIDAY 1ST NOVEMBER 2019
3.30pm to 7pm
FREE ENTRY & ENTERTAINMENT