Food Vendor Applications
We would like to invite any food vendors to apply to be part of this exciting annual event held in the Tweed region.
Fees for food trucks and vendors are as follows:
- Food truck/stall – $100
- All food vendor bookings are pending approval from the Twilight Carnivale committee
- Food vendors must have their own public liability insurance
- Food vendors will need to provide their own marquee and any other required equipment including any needed sandbags/weights
- No drinks are to be sold
- Food vendors will need to provide their own power if required
- Food vans will not exceed 8 in total with a mix of vendors
- Discounts are available for parents of current Banora Point Primary School students
What time does Carnivale start & finish?
How early can we arrive to bump in?
How many do you expect to attend the event?
How much does a food truck spot cost?
Where is the event located?
3.30pm – 8pm at
Banora Point Primary School
97 Pioneer Parade
Banora Point NSW 2486