We would like to invite any local stallholders to be part of this exciting event.
Fees for stalls are as follows:
- 3 x 3 Market Stall (product sales) – $50
- 3 x 3 Market Stall (promotion only) – $30
- All market stall bookings are pending approval from the Twilight Carnivale committee
- Stallholders must have their own public liability insurance
- Stallholders will need to provide their own marquee and any other required equipment including any needed sandbags/weights
- No drinks are to be sold
- Market stallholders will need to provide their own power if required
- Discounts are available for parents of current Banora Point Primary School students
What our Families are saying about Last Year
"Fantastic night. The kids had a ball and the adults had a great time to. Great mix of things to see and do. Bravo"
Meg - Banora Point, Tweed Heads
"Congratulations to the organising committee. It was a great event."
Lorna - Tweed Heads
"What a great event! The best one yet! You all did a great job!"
Louise - Banora Point, Tweed Coast
"It was a wonderfully fun evening all round!"
Prudence - Banora, Tweed Shire
"That really was a great event well done to everyone involved and who went along."
Paul - Kingscliff
Banora Twilight Carnivale
at Banora Point Primary School
Pioneer Parade, Banora Point
FRIDAY 1ST NOVEMBER 2019
3.30pm to 7pm
FREE ENTRY & ENTERTAINMENT