[expand title=”How do I purchase a ride pass for my BPPS student?”]
All passes can be purchased by:
- your Flexischools account – www.flexischools.com.au
- by cash at the school office
Discounted pre-purchase rates only apply until 9am 7 November.
Passes will also be on sale on the morning of the event at full price.[/expand]
[expand title=”How do I purchase a ride pass for my non-BPPS child?”]
You can pre-purchase ride bands for non-BPPS children through Flexischools.
- Visit flexischools.com.au and scroll down to the bottom of the website and select the GUESTS link located in the bottom right corner.
- Type in the school name into the search bar and select your school from the list, this will then redirect you to the online ordering page.
- On the next page, update the current location box in the top right to GUEST.
- Select the service from the list of the available options.
- Select the items and quantities that you wish to order online.
- Click ‘Next: Check’
- Select ‘Buy now without registering’
- Enter your information into the fields in the form provided and accept the terms and conditions.
- Select ‘Next: Check’ and select ‘Guest’ as your class.
- Pay for your order using a credit card or PayPal and confirm your ‘order
Passes can also be purchased on the day.[/expand]
[expand title=”How is the 125 year anniversary being celebrated?”]
We will hold a special assembly for the children at 11.30am to celebrate the 125 year anniversary of the school. For the afternoon/evening session there will be a display of historical school information in the school hall, afternoon tea and coffee available for purchase and a special cake cutting ceremony during the afternoon.[/expand]
[expand title=”How can I volunteer?”]
You sign up to help out at a stall by going to www.banoratwilightcarnivale.com.au/volunteer
[expand title=”Which stall has my class been allocated?”]
|Class||Name of Coordinator||Stall|
|KG||Karen Wick||Face Painting|
|KT||Sarah Stunt||Cake Stall|
|1/2C||Siri Kelly||Ride Supervision|
|2M||Karen Wicks||Face Painting|
|2AJ||Kylie Schulte||Chocolate Toss|
|2C||Melissa Sutton||Lolly Stall|
|3/4E||Siri Kelly||Ride Supervision|
|3/4V||Sarah Stunt||Cake Stall|
|3/4W||Karen Wicks||Face Painting|
|3/4J||Lindsay Muir||Pony Rides|
|5/6W||Siri Kelly||Ride Supervision|
|5/6R||Melissa Sutton||Lolly Stall|
[expand title=”Can I only volunteer for my class stall?”]
No. We greatly appreciate any help you are able to give and if there is a particular stall you are interested in please sign up! To sign up to volunteer please go to www.banoratwilightcarnivale.com.au/volunteer
[expand title=”Can I bake something for the cake stall?”]
Absolutely!! Cake notes with all the details will be distributed to families during week 3.
[expand title=”What conations are still needed?”]
Yes. We still need donations of the following:
- Blocks of Chocolate
- Second hand books
- Cans of soft drink or water
- Items for raffle prizes
[expand title=”What are the prices for ride passes?”]
|Current BPPS students||All others|
|100cm – 120cm||Over 120cm||100cm – 120cm||Over 120cm|
|Purchased prior to Carnivale||$20||$25||$25||$30|
|Purchased at Carnivale||$25||$30||$30||$35|
[expand title=”Why is this event being opened to the community?”]
In the past, Carnivale has been an exclusive event for BPPS students which has put the burden of our largest fundraising event on the parents of our school. By opening the afternoon portion of the event to the community we can hopefully raise some funds for our school as well as engaging our local community.[/expand]