ENTER THE DRAW TO WIN!
Volunteer at Twilight Carnivale and go in the draw to win 1 night’s accommodation at Sheraton Mirage Gold Coast (subject to availability).
For every hour you volunteer you automatically get a ticket. We have plenty of opportunities for everyone to take part on the day. Simply sign up to what you would like to volunteer on below and turn up on the day to enter.
Community, Parents, Grandparents, Carers, Guardians are welcomed to assist
Click on one of the links below to access our online sign up and put your name down on a time slot (or two):
- Drink Stall location 1 (runs for both day and afternoon session)
- Drink Stall location 2 (afternoon session only)
- Crazy Hair (runs for both day and afternoon session)
- Shrinkies & Tattoos
- Trash & Treasure (afternoon session only)
- Show Bags & Novelties Stall (runs for both day and afternoon session)
- Chocolate Toss (runs for both day and afternoon session)
- Soft Drink Toss (runs for both day and afternoon session)
- Sweet Shoppe Lollies (runs for both day and afternoon session)
- Christmas & Glow Stall (afternoon session only)
- Raffle Rumble (afternoon session only)
- BBQ (runs for both day and afternoon session)
- Rides – Supervision & Ticket Sales (runs for both day and afternoon session)
- Paper plane game (runs for both day and afternoon session)
- Granny’s Cakes & Cookies Corner (runs for both day and afternoon session)
How do I volunteer?
Simply click on one of the links above and book a shift or two, then arrive on the day at your choosen location. Locations of volunteer areas can be easily found on the map below. Please arrive at your shift atleast 5 minutes before changeover. If you are unable to attend for any reason please contact the store coorindator or email through the contact form to let us know as soon as possible so we can make the shift available again.
Can I bring younger siblings if I am volunteering?
Yes you can bring along younger siblings that are 5 years old or younger however there will not be any child minding facilities available so any children brought along will be the full responsibilty of their parent or carer.
Are there other ways to help without volunteering?
Absolutely! Donations are always welcome and there are many other ways you can help before the event if you are not available on the day just get in contact and we can let you know how you can help.
What is a stall coordinator?
The running of stalls is shared between all classes. Some stalls are shared between multiple classes.
The role of a stall coordinator (could also be called a class coordinator) is to oversee the timetabling of volunteers for their class’ stall (made easier this year with an online volunteer registry already begun on the website) and ensure the stall has adequate preparations for the day. Eg. tables/ chairs/ equipment, products/ materials.
You will receive support from the Carnivale Committee, P&C office bearers, and other class coordinators to achieve stall success!