ENTER THE DRAW TO WIN!
Volunteer at Twilight Carnivale and go in the draw to win 1 night’s accommodation at Sheraton Mirage Gold Coast (subject to availability).
For every hour you volunteer you automatically get a ticket. We have plenty of opportunities for everyone to take part on the day. Simply sign up to what you would like to volunteer on below and turn up on the day to enter.
Click on one of the links below to access our online sign up and put your name down on a time slot (or two):
- BBQ (runs for both day and afternoon session)
- Drinks Stall 1 (runs for both day and afternoon session)
- Ride line supervision
- Raffle Rumble (runs for afternoon session only)
- Lolly Stall (runs for both day and afternoon session)
- Face Painting
- Hair Spray
- Pony Rides (runs for both day and afternoon session)
- Cake Stall & Cafe (runs for both day and afternoon session)
- Sushi (runs for both day and afternoon session)
- Chocolate Toss
- Plaster Art
- Show bags
- Drinks Stall 2 (runs for afternoon session only)
- Event Photographer
How do I volunteer?
Can I bring younger siblings if I am volunteering?
Are there other ways to help without volunteering?
What is a class coordinator?
The running of stalls is shared between all classes. Some stalls are shared between multiple classes.
The role of a class coordinator (could also be called a stall coordinator) is to oversee the timetabling of volunteers for their class’ stall (made easier this year with an online volunteer registry already begun on the website) and ensure the stall has adequate preparations for the day. Eg. tables/ chairs/ equipment, products/ materials.
You will receive support from the Carnivale Committee, P&C office bearers, and other class coordinators to achieve stall success!